JEMI'S FIRST ORGASM.
effmejosephj: last-timearound: tashacassidy: itsmrspresident: Joe: Woahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Demi: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Demi: RT @Joejonas Woahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! END. omg why lol omg. that was my exact thought. hahaha same thought here
Demi Lovato GIF party
welovejemiforever: ilovedemilovatobitch: Caution: This may ‘cause death. totally love this one -> I’ve never seen this before
Using your browser URL history to estimate gender →
radioactiveduckee: thismoustachekillsfascists: fuckyeahgirlcrush: andiwishyouaway: slutfukkk: blazx33: slutgarden: hanzzz: tayloraftertoday: robotecm: Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 6% Likelihood of you being MALE is 94% Can’t say that came as a surprise. Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 99% Likelihood of you being MALE is 1% the one percent was probably from lesbian...
“I’m a slut because i’ll wear shorts and a tank...
inmystrawberryfields: nostalgicdreams: dieyoungforeverpretty:(via imjoe)(via holakathy)